Saturday, June 8, 2013

?Feeling Sicky? Did you go get a flu shot?


 I seriously hardly ever get sick now. If and when I do catch a cold its gone within 2days. I don't play when it comes to keeping a super strong immune system. Who need's hormone filled vaccines/flu shots etc when we have natural holistic medicines that help heal the body not hurt the body. I know its many people who are faithful and will argue "I MUST" get my yearly flu shot. (QUESTION) Have you ever asked yourself "What is going inside your body and directly into your blood stream?". I have never had a flu shot and am staying FAR away from that stuff. LOL. Literally every body I know that get's a flu shot has the flu and can't get out of bed a few days later. CAN somebody PLEASE explain and make that make sense to me?? UMM "Ya" NO thank you. Ill stick to natural remedies any day over getting "something" shot into my bloodstream that I have no clue what it is or what it is doing.  I am not saying don't go to the doctor. REMEMBER you must do what's best for your body. This is my personal opinion and the choice I have made for my body. I just want to inform you of different options available instead of what has been promoted and pumped into our head's for so long.  DO YOUR RESEARCH. Want to know more on the Dangers of flu shot Read Here

Am I saying I have never gotten vaccination's absolutely not, of course I had to get them when I was young in order to go to school etc. I get a yearly check up as well, but what I am saying is now that I am old enough to make my own decision's I have chosen a different approach to health and healing. I have spent years doing research. I have watched my body change from keeping a common cold for 2/3 weeks at a time to now me barely ever having a cold or feeling sick. I personally don't run to the doctor to get "man made drugs" on the rare occasions when I have a sore throat. I run to nature. I believe nature heals itself and our bodies have the ability when given the proper nutrition, foods, and earth grown herbs and medicines to eliminate illness on its own. Read Here.

*Some of my most favorite health websites*

www.herbdoc.com 
I use his echinache + formula which is a herb to boost your immune system  Order Here
I also use his intestinal cleanse formula 1 and 2. Its super important to cleanse your intestines and make sure you are having regular bowel movements. This stuff works Purchase Here
I use lots of his products I wont list them all but go to his site and read all the product information and descriptions and order whats best for your health needs. His products are legit!

Dr. Christophers Herbal Legacy
He knows his stuff. I used the blood cleanse which helps with detoxifying and cleansing the blood, which can help clear acne etc. Check his site out here http://www.herballegacy.com/

Perform a full body cleanse and several other cleanses that will help detoxify your body. 
http://www.dhealthstore.com/

Listed below are a ton of sites and direct links to certain products:

 
 
 
 



 

http://www.dldewey.com/soyupd.htm 
Again this is just to inform you and encourage you to educate yourself further on what's   going into your bodies. There is a ton of information available right at your fingertips. That's the beauty of technology what ever you want to know is just a click away.

Happy Health and Healing to you all
Change your diet > Change your life

LoveShanaNicole


 





 

 



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment